There are several steps required to reactivate your RN licence:
- Complete your Reactivation Application package. All application items must be official documents sent directly to CRNNS by an issuing authority which have not been in anyone else’s possession other than the authority and institution issuing it.
The reactivation application package includes:
- Application for Reactivation of Licence to Practise Nursing
- Verification of Nurse Registration for Reactivation of Licence from every licencing body where you have been registered/licensed since you last held an active-practising licence in Nova Scotia
- Statement from Current/Most Recent Employer for Reactivation of Licence
- If you’re reactivating following a two-year break in licensure, submit a Canadian Vulnerable Sector Check and International Criminal Record Check.
Please be advised that registration requirements and fees are subject to change.