There are several steps required to reactivate your RN licence:
- Complete your Reactivation Application. All application items must be official documents sent directly to CRNNS by an issuing authority which have not been in anyone else’s possession other than the authority and institution issuing it. We do not accept certified true copies.
The application package includes:
- Assessment for Reactivation of a Licence
- Verification of Nurse Registration for Reactivation of Licence from every licencing body where you have practised since you last held an active-practising licence in Nova Scotia
- Statement from Current/Most Recent Employer for Reactivation of Licence
- Submit the original hard copy of your Canadian Vulnerable Sector Check and International Criminal Record Check by mail or in person or complete the online Canadian Vulnerable Sector Check and International Criminal Record Check if you’re reactivating following a two-year time lapse. The original hard copy record check may be returned to you upon request.
Please be advised that registration requirements and fees are subject to change.